This listing is closed.
Therma Tek 60" 10 Burner Double Gas Convection Oven 5 foot
Listing # 17648
Therma Tek 60" 10 burner Double Oven Range-New
60" 10 burner with double ovens. Shown with optional casters $250.00 All stainless steel exterior.
- Front valve panel is a separate piece that is easily removable by removing (4) screws.
- The knobs are made of glass-filled polyester with a light orange peel texture, and remain cool to the touch.
- 5” fully flush landing ledge for extra work space.
- Stainless steel single high-shelf.
- Welded angle front frame for superior durability.
- Heavy-duty channel grate supports provide added structural frame strength.
- Available with standard or convection ovens, cabinet bases or as counter models.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
- Heavy duty, 12”x12” cast-iron half-grates; fully leveled for easy pan sliding.
- Heavy duty two piece cast-iron 30,000 BTU/hr open top burners.
- One fully-concealed standing pilot, centered between front and rear burners. Burners light within seconds with the aid of 304 stainless steel flash-tubes.
- Standard ovens are available in two sizes:
26” oven (26 1/4” wide, 27” deep, 14 1/4” high) uses an efficient 40,000 BTU/hr cast iron burner.
20” oven (20” wide, 27” deep, 14 1/4” high) uses a 27,000 BTU/hr cast iron burner.
- Convection ovens are 26 1/4” wide by 23 7/8” deep by 14 1/4” high (66.7cm x 60.6cm x 36.2cm) and use a powerful 35,000 BTU/hr cast iron burner. (Optional 945.00 per oven.)
- Durable, easy to clean, fully porcelain-coated oven interior, including door.
- Ribbed oven door for added strength.
- Channeled oven-side liners designed for superior strength and to create an opening for heat to get into the oven evenly.
- Removable oven bottom with stainless steel
- Bright nickel coated racks and removable
- Oven’s protective heat barrier prevents cold spots.
- Piezoelectric igniter for easy pilot ignition.
- Tough heavy duty springed doors are made to withstand constant daily abuse. Built to drop open and kick closed!
- Extremely high quality, industrial style oven door handle that is 1 1/4” diameter (18 gauge) type 304 stainless steel and wall brushed finished. This makes for a more durable handle that has a much better feel than the smaller style handle.
- Incredibly reliable ovens with rear venting for consistent cooking temperatures.
For More information call Andy's Equipment, Erie Pa @ 814 459-2066
You must sign in
to contact the seller.